FOOD HABITS!

 I usully have breakfast at around 6:10 am or 6:15am. I eat my breakfast in 5 minutes or 10 minutes, depending on the time. I eat an egg and I drink a cup of chocolate. 

I sometimes have snacks in the morning at around 10:00am, I usually eat stuffed potato or sandiwch or I drink juice, chocolate or oat. I rarely eat out my lunch because I usully eat the lunch in my house, because my aunt prepares the food. I often eat in 30 minutes and I have lunch at around 1:00pm or 2:00pm.

I sometimes have dinner, but I usually drink a cup of coffee with milk and I eat some bread at arpund 7:30pm or 8:00pm. I prefer healthy food because I seldom eat street food because it's not good for me and  I don't like buying canned food and I don't like to eat sausages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Hobbies.

HOW DOES YOUR DAILY ROUTINE AFFECT YOUR FOOD HABITS?

A PROFESSIONL'S ROUTINE.